Well Control Methods
***** Coming soon *****
This application uses the basic calculations of the methods to control oil wells after the occurrence of kick during drilling operations on floating platforms and land rigs.
It is can be applied in the oilfield of petroleum and also help in understanding the methods of well control.
Well Control Methods:
1. Driller’s Method
2. Wait and Weight
3. Dynamic Volumetric
4. Static Volumetric – Migration / Bleed
5. Static Volumetric – Lubricate / Bleed
– Option to input Kill Rate Pressure (Slow Circulation Pressure), Choke Line losses, Strokes Annular/Drillstring manually or calculated on Driller’s / Wait & Wait Methods;
iPhone, iPod Touch only:
– Added new views with procedures for driller’s method and wait and weight method;
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad:
– Replaced examples with new examples from app “Well Control Simulator”.