for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
This app is applied in the oil well drilling and provides a useful tool to make the calculations more common in directional drilling to help students, drillers, technicians, drilling engineers and other professionals of Oil and Gas industry.
– Calculates the survey parameters between two survey stations using the five methods (tangential, tangential balanced, minimum curvature, radius of curvature and average angle)
– Calculates the parameters of the 2D wells (types I, II and horizontal)
– Calculates the parameters of a 3D section (changing of the inclination and azimuth between the sections)
– Calculates the projection of the Horizontal Departure on the target azimuth (vertical section)
– Saves data on iCloud to share between iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
These calculations tools are available on the app “Directional Survey” for iPhone and “Directional Survey HD” for iPad, both also available on the App Store.
But, they are more easily accessible in this app.
This is a new app designed for both iPhone and iPad. It can to be installed on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. USD 2.99 only.